WideOpenWest is a popular cable TV and internet provider in the United States. Wowway offers a variety of services and plans for residential and business customers. Wowway customers can pay their bill online, by phone, AutoPay, or in person at a WOW! Store location or authorized payment center.
In this article, we’ll guide you through all possible ways to pay WOW invoices. We will also discuss the benefits and share additional tips to make the process easier and faster. Check out our best WOW compatible modem list to upgrade your networking equipment.
However, before we continue, let’s quickly discuss what billing option WOW Internet offers to its consumers.
Wowway Payment Options
- Online payment via Web Portal: It is generally the most convenient, secure, and popular payment option for many consumers. Customers can settle their internet and cable TV subscription using the Online Account Manager. However, this option only suits consumers with bank accounts and credit or debit card holders.
- By Calling Customer Support: Phone payment is another convenient option for non-tech-savvy customers. You can pay WOW bill by phone using an automated phone system or by speaking to a customer representative. However, keep in mind using phone assistance to make invoice payments may be subject to additional fees.
- AutoPay: It’s a hassle-free way to get your bills in order. The ISP automatically deducts monthly charges from your credit card or bank on a specified date. Enabling automatic payments will also save you $5 on monthly billing.
- In-store payment: Good for those who prefer to pay their bills in cash. Settle your internet bill at the nearest WideOpenWest Store location or authorized payment center. All the Wowway stores only accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards.
So far, these are the recommended ways to pay WOW internet bills besides paying at Walmart and money exchange agents. The best option depends on individual needs and preferences. For me, clearing my Wowway bill online is quicker and more secure. Besides, it saves time, and I can avoid additional fees by going paperless.
How to Pay WOW Bill Online
As we discussed earlier, Wowway accepts bank cards and checking accounts for online billing options. The payments can be made by logging into Online Account Manager. So far, it’s the most secure, flexible, and convenient method to pay WOW bills quickly. While doing so, we also suggest you set up autopay and go paperless to save on additional fees.
To settle your WideOpenWest Internet statement online, follow these steps:
- Go to the WOW! Online Account Manager on your browser.
- Log in with your Wowway account email and password.
- From the dashboard, click the “Make a Payment” link.
- Select Account Balance or Past Due Amount.
- Then, select a payment method.
- Enter your bank or card details and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Review the details and then click the pay button.
Once done, you’ll receive a confirmation email from Wowway.com. It will include the total paid amount, date, and transaction time.
Tips for Making WOW Online Payments
- Save your bank information to pay your future invoice.
- Set up reminders for future invoice notifications.
- Always check for a confirmation email from Wowway.com.
- Set up autopay and paperless billing to save time and money.
Benefits of Online Payment
- Convenient: Settle your monthly statement anytime via web portal.
- Secure: WideOpenWest takes security measures to protect your bank & card information.
- Flexible: Choose your preferred payment method and schedule.
Overall, online payment is convenient, secure, and flexible to pay your WOW! Internet bill.
How to Pay WOW Bill by Phone Call
If you encounter any problem with the online method, then WideOpenWest also accepts phone payments. You can settle bills using an automated phone system or speaking to a WideOpenWest representative. However, this method may charge you additional bucks to process your service charges.
To pay your WOW Internet bill by phone, follow these steps:
- Call the Wowway automated phone system at 866-496-9669.
- Follow the prompts and enter your account number.
- From the menu, choose the “Make Payment” option.
- Enter your bank information and confirm.
To speak with human support, call 866-496-9669 and select the “Speak to a Representative” option.
Tips for Making Phone Payments
- Have your account number and bank or card information ready.
- Make the call at off-peak hours to avoid waiting time.
- Ask about any additional fees before making your payment.
Benefits of Phone Payment
- Convenient: Pay your service charges over the phone from anywhere, anytime.
- Accessible: It’s suitable for customers who do not have internet access or prefer to speak to support.
- Immediate: Your service fee will be processed immediately.
Overall, a phone call is a convenient and accessible way for many users. However, you may face long wait times and potential human errors.
How to Set up AutoPay
We recommend enabling the AutoPay option in your Woway account to avoid late fees. The company will automatically deduct a monthly service fee from your bank or credit card on a specified date. Setting up AutoPay will also save you $5 on your monthly billing.
To set up AutoPay on the WideOpenWest account, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your Wowway.com dashboard.
- On the top menu bar, click on the “Billing & Payment” option.
- Click on “Billing Preferences” from the drop-down menu.
- Select the “Setup AutoPay” button.
- Click on “Add a new payment method” (if you haven’t already), then select Credit/Debit Card or Bank Account.
- Check the Terms and Conditions box.
- Then click on the “Enroll AutoPay” button.
- Double-check the information and click on the “Confirm” button.
You can do this while paying for your following statement or even if your bill is already paid. Just make sure your balance is zero to avoid unnecessary fees.
Tips for using AutoPay
- Review your invoice before the due date to ensure the amount is correct.
- To cover upcoming bills, keep enough funds in your bank account.
- Update your bank or card information if needed.
Benefits of AutoPay
- You never have to worry about forgetting to clear your invoice on time.
- Payment will be processed automatically on the specified date.
- Avoid late fees and postage costs by enrolling in AutoPay.
Overall, it’s a worry-free way to pay Wowway bill. If you are considering enrolling in AutoPay, be sure to read WideOpenWest terms.
How to Pay Bill at WOW Office Store or Location
In addition to online and phone support, the ISP accepts cash payments at their locations. This way, your friends and family can settle your WOW bill as a guest as long as they have your account ID number.
To pay WOW bill in cash as a guest, follow these steps:
- Visit Wowway office location or authorized center.
- Give your statement or account ID number and money to the representative.
- The cashier will process your payment and give you a confirmation receipt.
Tips for Making Cash Payments
- Find the nearest WideOpenWest store location or authorized center on Google Maps.
- Bring your account ID number or invoice and the exact change, if possible.
- Avoid peak times to avoid long lines.
Benefits of In-Store Payment
- You can interact with a representative if you have any questions or concerns.
- Stores accept cash, checks, or debit cards.
- You will get a receipt of the invoice.
Overall, in-store payment is a suitable option to pay WOW bills without logging in to the account. The service provider accepts cash, checks, and debit cards as forms of payment at all of its locations.
How to Mail a Check to WOW
We live in a modern technology era where most residential consumers favor online or bank transactions. However, business consumers often prefer to pay WOW bills by sending checks to their mailing addresses.
To send a money order or check using traditional mail, follow these simple steps:
- Print your e-bill and put it in an envelope with a check or money order.
- Send it to the WideOpenWest billing address: PO BOX 4350 Carol Stream, IL 60197-4350.
After sending the snail mail, inform the ISP by reaching out to customer support via email or live chat.
How to Pay WOW Cable TV and Internet Bill at Walmart
Walmart Money Center is best for those who like to pay for WOW services in person or as a guest. Ask your family and friends to visit the nearest Walmart and make a payment on your behalf.
- Visit the desk to settle for WideOpenWest services.
- Share the WOW account ID number or billing statement copy.
- Pay using cash or a bank card.
That’s it, don’t forget the receipt before you leave the counter.
How to make WOW Payments at Western Union
With over 55,000 agent locations across the United States, you will surely find one near your block. WU offers a complete all-in-one solution for your payment needs. The easiest way to settle your statement is using the WU mobile app or phone call solution. However, here we are sharing traditional steps to clear Woway bills.
- Visit the nearest money exchange office or authorized WU agent.
- Share your ISP account ID with the Western Union agent.
- Use cash or a credit card to complete the transaction.
Keep in mind there might be a small fee for the transaction, and Western Union may require ID verification.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can lower your bill by enrolling for paperless statements and AutoPay. WOW charges $3 to $4 for delivering a monthly paper statement to your address. This can be avoided if you register for an e-bill. While it is truly hard to believe, the company says it helps them protect the environment. Additionally, the ISP offers a $5 monthly credit if you opt for AutoPay. However, you need to maintain auto payments to earn the free credit. This may take one billing cycle, so you will get your credit next month if you register now.
Yes, anyone can make payment on your or the account holder’s behalf for Wowway services. You can pay at any nearest Western Union, WOW stores or offices, Kroger, or Walmart retail, and send a check through mail service. Just make sure you have an account ID number.
Yes, Walmart Money Center accepts ISP bills in cash or via debit/credit card. Walmart’s Money Services are in partnership with MoneyGram, so you only need a reference code, 17851.
WideOpenWest offers various payment options for its business and residential customers to avoid late fees and service interruption. I prefer Online AutoPay instead of waiting on a phone call or carrying cash. The best option for you will vary on your individual needs, convenience, and preferences.
I hope this article has helped you with paying WOW! bills on time and avoid late fees. If there is anything we missed, please drop us a comment below.